Tuesday, September 7, 2010

David Archuleta "The Other Side Of Down" Tracklisting

David Archuleta's sophomore album The Other Side Of Down (October 5th) is less than a month away & the latest info to surface about the album is its tracklisting. See what made the cut:

1. The Other Side Of Down
2. Something 'Bout Love
3. Elevator
4. Stomping The Roses
5. Who I Am
6. Falling Stars
7. Parachutes & Airplanes
8. Look Around
9. Good Place
10. Complain
11. Things Are Gonna Get Better
12. My Kind Of Perfect

I've already made up my mind: I want a video for "Stomping The Roses" & I wanna see him actually do it--because I don't think he has that kind of anger inside of him! All kidding aside, I'm certainly looking forward to October 5th!

[Source]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Gawd, I want that video too. And I want to hear Complain from him. And all of the rest. Love the sound of the track list. (Love Elevator already, SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHH!)

violet4ever said...

You cannot imagine how thrilled I am that Parachutes and Airplanes (which we call PANDA) is on the album! He sang it live once at BYU.

Somethin's crazy bout this day, like I'm walking on a trampoline, I couldn't get much highherr!

Ashley said...

Can't wait for the studio of Parachutes And Airplanes and the new Elevator! This album is gonna be amazing!

Anonymous said...

David can hit a home run with any song given to him. I am one of those fans who cannot wait for the new cd and have placed my pre-order on iTunes. I have loved the songs that I've heard so far (and yes, Parachutes and Airplanes is one I'm dying to hear the recorded version of). I love this guy and his music. Without him I would have given up on music all together (do we really need a song with f**k in the title??).