Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Adam Lambert On Jay Leno

"Whataya Want From Me"

Interview

Adam Lambert made a refreshing appearance on The Jay Leno Show, where he performed "Whataya Want From Me" off For Your Entertainment & sat down for an interview. I say refreshing because while ABC was again discussed, the majority of the interview was about *gasp* Adam's background & passion for music! I also must say that despite initially sighing at the thought of watching yet another "WWFM" performance (I do think they pounced on this song too soon & should've promoted the title track here & there instead; heck, it was doing better than his new single for quite a while on iTunes with no promotion whatsoever), this one was very impressive! Not that they aren't all... I also have to mention that I think his hair looks phenomenal!

No comments: