Friday, November 13, 2009

Rihanna "Rated R" Photoshoot: Behind-The-Scenes

You've seen some of the results. Now, check out photographer Ellen von Unwerth snapping pics of Rihanna to be included in her fourth album Rated R's packaging when it's released on November 23rd. Some of RiRi's personality, which she's been showing a lot of lately in recent interviews, is featured in the clip. She seems pleasant... who knew? When I first heard the snippets of Rated R (see: below), I was a little bummed because I was hoping for more bangers a la "Hard." However, the more I listen, some of these midtempos seem like they might be cool. If all goes well, Rated R just might show not only vocal growth, but a positive evolution of Rihanna as an artist. I honestly never expected that from her.

Rihanna Rated R Snippets

No comments: