Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mandisa Update

"He Is With You" Music Video

"My Deliverer" Live On TBN

"Not Guilty" Live On TBN

"My Deliverer" Performance

Over the past several months since the release of her sophomore album Freedom, Mandisa has been busy doing some promotion, which can be seen by the music video & three performances above. All of this went under my radar at the time, but I thought I would take the opportunity to share these with you now. "He Is With You" is actually Mandisa's first video ever, despite being the second single off Freedom. It's a simple, but effective clip. Also, Mandisa can be seen displaying those impressive chops of hers in the performances, especially during the third one.

1 comment:

Jami Leigh said...

Love Mandisa! "My Deliver" is going to be on the WOW Hits 2010 Album too
http://www.wowilovechristianmusic.com