Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pink "Funhouse Tour: Live In Australia" Cover & Tracklisting

Pink will release the CD/DVD set "Funhouse Tour: Live In Australia" on October 27th. The DVD will include her entire "Funhouse" tour, while the CD will feature selected audio from the concert & the new studio track "Push You Away." Take a look at the CD's tracklisting below:

1. Highway To Hell
2. Bad Influence
3. It's All Your Fault
4. Ave Mary A
5. Please Don't Leave Me
6. U + Ur Hand
7. I Don't Believe You
8. Crystal Ball
9. One Foot Wrong
10. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
11. Bohemian Rhapsody
12. Funhouse
13. Push You Away

I. Am. So. PSYCHED for this! I'm dying to see the concert & I love the cover too. I could do with or without the CD, but having some of the covers & the new song on it is cool. (It makes sense that they included mostly Funhouse tracks, but "U + Ur Hand" is so random!) If you're interested in seeing the setlist for the show, click HERE. Now, if Beyonce & Britney will just announce their DVDs already... :)

[Source]

No comments: