Friday, October 23, 2009

Mary J. Blige "Stronger" Update

Mary J. Blige's upcoming album Stronger has a new release date of December 15th. This will give her more time to push her next single, which has been confirmed as the Ryan Leslie-produced "Said & Done," after her first releases ("The One" & "Stronger") failed to do much. More contributors to Stronger include Stargate, Ester Dean (why?), Johnta Austin (hopefully not just as the writer of "Hood Love"), & T.I. on "Good Love (Do It Again)." I haven't a clue why "The One" didn't take off because it's sure hotter than "Said & Done." I even like "Good Love (Do It Again)" better that the R-Les joint, but I don't think her other collabo with T.I. ("Remember Me") really did anything either, so their decision makes sense. I still have faith in MJB's new album though, as I loved her last two albums (which were also December releases).

Good Love (Do It Again)

[Source, Source, Source]

1 comment:

me! said...

I AGREE, THE ONE SHOULD HAVE BLOWN UP. I DO LIKE SAID AND DONE. IT IS ACTUALLY MY FAVE MJB SONG IN A LONG TIME.