Friday, September 18, 2009

Oprah's 24th Season Kickoff Party Performance Highlights

Jennifer Hudson - Medley

The Black-Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling"

The Black-Eyed Peas "Meet Me Halfway"

So, I was mistaken because I thought these performances were gonna be part of Oprah's Thursday episode during her premiere week (silly me to think that the season actually started with the season premiere...), but they were actually aired the Thursday prior. With that said, definitely check them out! Jennifer Hudson killed it vocally with a medley of "Best Of My Love" & "I'm Every Woman" (which reminds me how AmAzInG Vonzell's performances of the two songs were), but you HAVE to watch The Black-Eyed Peas' performance of "I Gotta Feeling" featuring a flash mob of over 20,000 people! Yes, Oprah: Very cool indeed.

No comments: