Saturday, September 19, 2009

Deborah Cox, Kelly Price, & Tamia Form Super Group

R&B divas Deborah Cox, Kelly Price, & Tamia are joining together to form a group with the working name TDK. The trio are currently recording an album together entitled The Queen Project, which is slated for release in early 2010 & set to be preceded by the song "Queen." They also plan on logging studio time with Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, Raphael Saadiq, & R. Kelly in the near future & are even filming their sessions for a possible reality show. This is incredible news! Just last year, Deborah released a great album titled The Promise, & while I'm a fan of Kelly, I've never really gotten into Tamia, but I bet these ladies cook up some wonderful music for us. There sure are a number of soulful ladies I can think of that I would love to see resurface in a situation like this (Shanice, I'm lookin' at you).

[Source, Source]

No comments: