Monday, September 28, 2009

Mariah Carey To Broadcast Vegas Concert Online

I am freaking out. Not only will Mariah Carey's new album Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel be in stores when I wake up in the morning, but as a dedicated lamb, I am dying to see one of Mariah's Vegas concerts, which wasn't going to be possible... UNTIL it was announced that Mariah's concert on Saturday, October 10th, at The Palms' Pearl Theatre in Las Vegas will be shown online! Iviago is offering the opportunity to view the show for $9.95--OR, as it appears, $7.99 if you pre-order your "ticket" (lol) HERE. I betcha ALREADY know that sure as heck sounds worth it to me! However, if you can't (even though you must want to), you can tune into both Today & The View this Friday, October 2nd, to catch Mariah. So much Mariah! I love it!! Notes: I wouldn't have known about this incredible opportunity if it weren't for Mariah Daily Journal, who recently made their triumphant return. I have been visiting them for literally something like a decade, so I owe them an enormous amount of gratitute for their hard work over the years! Also, for those requesting them, untagged, full photos from Mariah's Butterfly recreation shoot (as seen above) can be viewed HERE. :)

No comments: