Thursday, December 11, 2008

Brandy: Just Human

Brandy performed five songs during her BET special "Brandy: Just Human" last night. She sang "What About Us?" & "Full Moon" from the Full Moon album, "Long Distance," "Almost Doesn't Count," which is one of my favorite songs off her Never Say Never album, & "Right Here (Departed)." All of this was, of course, to promote her fifth studio album Human, which is out now & makes a wonderful gift for not only yourself, but (many of) your friends as well! I don't think I've ever heard B-Rocka perform anything off the Full Moon album, which is my favorite Brandy album after Human, & I was completely blown away. In fact, every single performance was flawless. Absolutely amazing. I'd just like to take a second to thank Epic Records for giving me (& countless other stars!) the best gift of 2008 by signing Brandy!

No comments: