Friday, October 24, 2008

Beyonce Enlists Kanye West For "Ego" Remix + More

The second urban single off Beyonce's third studio album I Am... Sasha Fierce (November 18th) will be "Ego." Beyonce had been looking to get Kanye on the track, but the pair weren't able to make it happen in time to make the album. However, Kanye West has now recorded his verse for "Ego," which will be included on an upcoming remix of the song. Also, the second pop single off the forthcoming album will be "Halo." Sounds cool.

I would like to clear up a couple things. Beyonce's new album will be called I Am... Sasha Fierce, the I Am... part referring to the pop half of the album & the Sasha Fierce part referring to the urban half. Therefore, the covers I posted for the album are in fact the only covers, not just the ones for the 'Sasha Fierce' half. Sorry about the mix-up. Also, for those interested, you can check out the tracklisting for the standard edition of I Am... Sasha Fierce HERE.

[Source, Source]

No comments: