Thursday, September 25, 2008

Celine Dion "My Love" Details

Another Celine Dion hits collection is set to be released on October 28th. The regular edition, entitled My Love: Essential Collection [cover art to the left], will include 15 of the singer's biggest hits as well as a live version of her song "My Love" & the previously unreleased track "There Comes A Time." An 'ultimate' edition will be a 2-disc set with nine additional tracks including the rarities "Dance With My Father," "(You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman," & "I Knew I Loved You." To view tracklistings for both versions as well as the slightly different cover art for the 'ultimate' edition, click HERE. While I basically find this latest compilation pointless, I'm sure they will make plenty of money off of it this holiday season.

[Source]

No comments: