Friday, August 15, 2008

Brandy Album Update

Epic is really trying to spoil us Brandy fans this week! Following the new music & pictures, it has been announced that Brandy's new album will be titled Human & is set to be released on November 11th. Here's how Brandy describes her fifth studio album Human:

Human is my most personal album to date,” said Brandy. “I have grown so much since my last album. Being able to express myself & my journey through my music is a feeling I can’t describe. With this new chapter of my life it feels good to have Rodney, a familiar face, by my side again. He brings out emotions in me like nobody else.”

The 'Rodney' Brandy speaks of is Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins, the producer she worked with on my personal favorite B-Rocka album to date (Full Moon), so I'm glad the two are back together. More details have emerged about Human, including a few song titles: "Fall," which has previously leaked & was co-written by Natasha Bedingfield, "Long Distance," "Piano Man," & "Torn Down." Also, Brandy is collaborating with Brian Kennedy (Rihanna's "Disturbia"), RedOne (Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie"), & James Fauntleroy (Jordin Sparks' "No Air"). Lastly, Brandy's first single "Right Here (Departed)" will be released on August 26th & will impact Pop radio on September 16th. Yippee!!

[Source]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooo excited about Brandy's album release. This album will be THE album for Brandy. All of her albums were great, but it's as if she's starting all over again and her passion is reborn. It's like she's as excited about her music as she was in 94. And I'm so excited. I love her!