Saturday, May 17, 2008

We Say Goodbye To Syesha (Idol Review: Top 3 Part 1)

"If I Ain't Got You"

"Fever"

"Hit Me Up"

As the producers wished, Syesha Mercado was voted(?) off of American Idol this week after making the top 3. I felt a separate post was needed to commemorate the accomplishments of this outstanding contestant. Syesha is one of the best talents this show has ever seen & I'm so happy she was so successful. I'm so very proud of her! Just to clarify, I do believe that she had the lowest number of votes (neither David has ever been in the bottom anything before), but I know her finale chances were sabotaged for ratings. Anyway, after looking back, Syesha had an amazing night of performances this week & I've provided them for you all to view. Enjoy them for now, as I'm positive we will be seeing more of Syesha soon!

Additional Links:
Top 3 Ford Music Video (Lots of S-YES-ha!)
Syesha On American Idol Extra

No comments: