Saturday, May 17, 2008

Go David Archuleta! (Idol Review: Top 3 Part 2)


Above is the best performance of the week: "And So It Goes" by David Archuleta. Brilliant. Oh ... my ... GOSH! The purity in his voice... the acapella... Archuleta = perfection. He also did amazingly well on his other two performances: "With You" (yes, the Chris Brown song ... except for better--I love that he said 'boo') & "Longer." Also, Idol season 3 winner Fantasia returned with a bang (& bright red hair...) to perform her song "Bore Me (Yawn)" from her self-titled latest album:

Though I could have done with a little less screaming & a little more singing (pretty sure Simon would agree with me...), I really enjoyed the performance. She really brought the house down! And with that said...

GO DAVID ARCHULETA!


ARCHEY FTW!!!

[Source]

No comments: