Friday, April 4, 2008

Idol Review: Top 9

Above is David Archuleta's performance (the week's best ... as if you needed to be told) during Dolly Parton's week as mentor. The other contestants: Brooke continued her downward slide for me, as I didn't like this either. David C. = crap. Ramiele ... had it coming (finally). Jason was better this week; I hadn't given up hope yet & he gained a few points in my book with that. Carly was brilliant & should be the next Kelly Clarkson. (Should be.) Kristy was middle-of-the-road. ... Then, the last two. Syesha & Michael. Who did the judges prefer? No brainer -- the latter. But what I can't understand is how his painful vocals are just so daggum amazing. Pure + Beautiful x Flawless = Syesha. How they don't get that I will never get. At least America got it right this week! Anyway, check out the Top 9 Ford Music Video below:

No comments: