Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kelly Rowland "Ms. Kelly: Diva Deluxe" Update + ... More

Kelly Rowland will release a digital mini-album entitled Ms. Kelly: Diva Deluxe on March 25th. In addition to five new songs, the 7-track set will include remixes to both "Comeback" & "Like This" from the original Ms. Kelly release. Check out the tracklisting:

1. Daylight (ft. Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes)
2. Broken
3. Comeback (Karmatronics Remix)
4. Like This (Redline Remix)
5. Love Again
6. Unity
7. No Man No Cry

*Sigh* Well, while I don't see this adding much to the disappointing 211,000 copies sold thus far, but as a Kelly fan, I'll take what I can get. It's interesting how this whole project went from a full-out physical re-release of Ms. Kelly with new & old material mixed together to a digital mini-album of all new material & a couple of remixes. What is interesting, though, is that, despite its success overseas, there is no sign of the Freemasons remix of "Work" on this release. Speaking of that, however, something I did not know is that, in the last two weeks, Kelly has released two separate remix EPs to iTunes for "Work" & "Daylight." I'd sure like to get those, though I'm still a CD lover, so it sucks not to have physical copies (like Beyonce, for whom I own four maxi singles to Kelly's sole one.) In related news, Kelly has recently admitted to having breast enlargement surgery. Check out the confirmation HERE. Whatever makes her feel better ... I still love you, Kelly!

[Source]

No comments: