Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bring Da Beat Back's 4th Anniversary!

As Bring Da Beat Back celebrates four years online, a new era is about to unfold. Having graduated college & moved on to the real world, life is calling & I will no longer be updating the blog on a day-to-day basis. While there are other outlets out there that provide daily news, I will continue to use BDBB to post album reviews, commentary, & whatever else I feel like when I feel the need. I truly thank each & every one of you that has visited & enjoyed my blog over the last four years, & I hope you will keep Bring Da Beat Back tucked away in your favorites to check up on every now & again!

10 comments:

Princeton said...

I'm going to miss your blog. I've been following since about '09 but I understand life goes on. Congratulations and much success in all of your future endeavors in the future and continue to BDBB!!!

Jordin said...

Thank you so much for being so devoted to us and the celebs. You were an amazing blogger! You took away all of the trash from other blogs and made an amazing clean cut blog. I will definitely miss this blog, but I will check back all the time to see how you're doing, and to read more of those awesome, unique reviews. And please still do the top 10 videos and albums of the year. I love the opinion posts. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Love your site ;)

VeT The FuTure said...

Congratz. wish u luck in ur future.
@mraye2zee
-Vet

Yan said...

Thank you and bye! ;)

dj mixes said...

well, we all move on some times... it's good that you're leaving the window open for soul blogging still..

Anonymous said...

i've started a new blog ..... pls visit ur comments are precious

http://quotes-kingdom.blogspot.com/

UX Designers Delhi said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

App Development Company London said...

A single point I just would like to say is the fact your Blog is so valuable for us.

Yang Kuo said...

well, we all move on some times... it's good that you're leaving the window open for soul blogging still..


ทางบ้าน