Sunday, December 4, 2011

Kelly Rowland Performs On BBC Radio 1Xtra Live



Like This



Dilemma/I'm Dat Chick



Destiny's Child Medley



Work/When Love Takes Over/Commander



All Of The Night (w/ Luke James)/Lay It On Me (w/ Big Sean)



Motivation



Down For Whatever

Kelly Rowland performed a set at BBC Radio 1Xtra Live in support of the recent UK release of her third album Here I Am. In all honesty, I find it hard to watch extended performances like this from her, mainly because she refuses to sing the majority of the time (see: Dilemma, the DC medley, etc.). I would much rather she just choose a few songs to perform & polish them up as opposed to trying to do so much that she relies on the audience to do most of the work. I do kinda feel bad for her though because whoever was backstage was falling asleep on the job & Kelly had to wake them up everytime it was time for the next song to start! And that Luke James character... man, can he sing!

No comments: