Saturday, December 17, 2011

Brandy Album Update

Details have begun to emerge about Brandy's sixth studio album & first for RCA/Chameleon. Collaborators include Frank Ocean, Sean Garrett, Rico Love, Bangladesh, Timbaland, & Jim Jonsin... in other words, the best out there! Brandy had this to say about the upcoming album:
"What I'm truly excited about is how the album is all about R&B & figuring out the new sound of R&B, & that was the challenge for me. I wanted to do something different--I didn't want to just sing about love over regular beats."

Bran anticipates a March release, but that's not written in stone (something we know all too well). The album is set to follow her recent stint on 90210 as well as her 10-episode stint on The Game, which begins January 10th. I love her, but I don't think I can take watching those shows just for her to pop up here & there... bring on the music!

[Source, Source]

No comments: