Friday, September 16, 2011

Kelly Clarkson "Stronger" Tracklisting

The leak-filled tracklisting for Kelly Clarkson's forthcoming fifth studio album Stronger (October 24th) has been revealed:

1. Mr. Know It All
2. What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)
3. Dark Side
4. Honestly
5. You Love Me
6. Einstein
7. Standing In Front Of You
8. I Forgive You
9. Hello
10. The War Is Over
11. Let Me Down
12. You Can't Win
13. Breaking Your Own Heart

Deluxe:
14. Don't You Wanna Stay (w/ Jason Aldean)
15. Alone
16. Don't Be A Girl About It
17. The Sun Will Rise

Bonus EP:
1. Hello (Smoakstack Session)
2. The War Is Over (Smoakstack Session)
3. You Love Me (Smoakstack Session)
4. The Sun Will Rise (Smoakstack Session)
5. If I Can't Have You (Smoakstack Session)
6. I Can't Make You Love Me (Smoakstack Session)

I haven't spent a lot of time listening to her many unfinished leaks (mainly because I wasn't very impressed), several of which made the final cut, so I won't use that as an excuse to be too negative re: my outlook for this. This, of course, is what I'm telling myself.

[Source]

No comments: