Friday, August 19, 2011

*UPDATED* Teairra Mari Arrested For Drunk Driving, Assaulting Police Officer

Teairra Mari was arrested for drunk driving in Beverly Hills Friday at 3:30 in the morning after rear-ending the car in front of her. She was also charged with assaulting a police officer after resisting arrest. Teairra had been held on $50,000 bail before being released from custody this afternoon. Oh, Mari. What are you trying to do to me?!

UPDATE: Teairra has released the following statement:

Let me start by saying that this is a very embarrassing moment for me, I know that I've disappointed so many people including myself. I take full responsibility for my actions, but I absolutely did NOT "attack" a Beverly Hills police officer & I'm very confused by those allegations. I did have drinks & I misjudged the situation by driving myself home. I want to apologize to those that I endangered that night & also to the people that I've let down. I hope that this situation can save someone from making the dumb decision to drink & drive!

Teairra Mari

[Source, Source]

No comments: