Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kelly Rowland "Here I Am" Tracklisting

At long last, Kelly Rowland has revealed the tracklisting for her third album Here I Am (July 26th). Check out what made the rather short cut below:

1. I'm Dat Chick
2. Work It Man (ft. Lil' Playy)
3. Motivation (ft. Lil' Wayne)
4. Lay It On Me (ft. Big Sean)
5. Feelin' Me Right Now
6. Turn It Up
7. All Of The Night (ft. Rico Love)
8. Keep It Between Us
9. Commander
10. Down For Whatever

Wasn't expecting to see "Rose Colored Glasses" or "Grown Woman"... interesting to see "Commander" on there though (not that I'm complaining... I like the song!). I'm glad that "I'm Dat Chick" made the cut, but other than that, I'm just glad we haven't heard most of the album before! July 26th can't get here fast enough!

[Source]

No comments: