Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wynter Gordon "With The Music I Die" Cover & Tracklisting

Lucky Australians. On June 17th, their support for Wynter Gordon will be rewarded with the release of her debut album With The Music I Die, the cover art for which that has been provided to retailers is featured above. The set's tracklisting is below:

1. Til Death (Denzal Park Radio Edit)
2. Dirty Talk
3. Don't Stop Me
4. Buy My Love
5. Still Getting Younger
6. Drunk On Your Love
7. All My Life
8. Rumba (ft. Kevin McCall)
9. Back To You
10. In The Morning (ft. Robbie Rivera)

Not sure why the title isn't on it (maybe it's on the side?), but I love the cover art! As for the album, considering (a) how long I've waited for it & (b) that the US will only be receiving a 4-song digital EP on June 28th (as tweeted by Wynter herself), it might just be an import for muah!

[Source, Source]

No comments: