Monday, May 30, 2011

Kelly Rowland Joins The X Factor UK Judging Panel

Kelly Rowland has signed on to be a judge for the new season of The X Factor in the UK. She will join returning judge Louis Walsh as well as two other new judges, Take That's Gary Barlow & Tulisa Contostavlos of N-Dubz fame, who are replacing Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole, & Dannii Minogue. The X Factor UK will start back up around the same time that it kicks off here in the US. This is a cool gig for her, but I can't help wonder how this will allow for her to be here to promote the fall release of her third album Here I Am. With "Motivation" blowing up right now, she should really think about releasing it sooner--it's not like she hasn't had plenty of time to record enough material for an album.

[Source, Source]

1 comment:

Home Inspector Expert said...

Love Ms. Kelly and happy she got the Gig. All that house hunting and singing dance music has paid off. Finally out of Beyaki’s shadow and good on her. I will be watching as usual it’s my guilty pleasure, and yes I voted last year for Ms Minogues superstar who finally won. My favs always lose JLS WAS MY BIGGEST HEARTACHE NOW LOOK AT THEM.