Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jennifer Lopez "Love?" Update

As we wait for the arrival of Jennifer Lopez's new album Love? on April 19th (or probably later), more details about the project are emerging. An interesting collaborator has come up in the form of Lady Gaga, who wrote & produced--along with RedOne--two tracks for the LP, including the recently leaked "Invading My Mind" (listen below), which I happen to really like. In addition, the album's second single will likely be the Lil' Wayne-featured "I'm Into You". I'm liking the hint of a return to her urban roots! Also, there's talk of a Spanish version of Love? to be followed by another full-length Spanish album & a greatest hits package, even a world tour... ya, ya. We'll see how all that pans out if she waits until May/all the "On The Floor" buzz has ceased to release Love? & being overshadowed by the Idol finale, it flops...

Invading My Mind

No comments: