Saturday, March 26, 2011

Idol Review: Top 11



Jennifer Hudson "Where You At"



Jacob Lusk "You're All I Need To Get By"



Pia Toscano "All In Love Is Fair"

Jacob & Pia are in such a different league than their fellow contestants, it's ridiculous. Quickly, I'll say that in the case of Casey, America spoke & the judges should've listened. Thia does nothing for me; same goes for Haley. Lauren is never gonna pick anything right & Stefano has GOT to stop over-singing (Thank you for reading my mind, Jennifer!). Scotty sounds the same every week & while that will get him pretty far, I hope America realizes that he does not deserve to win (he'll be fine, I promise). Paul? Terrible. James? Terrible. Naima? Bad singing + bad dancing does NOT make for a good performance. You show 'em how it's done, J-Hud!

No comments: