Thursday, January 20, 2011

*UPDATED* Jennifer Hudson Album Update

My outlook for 2011 just got a whole lot better because it has been announced that Jennifer Hudson will release her sophomore album, entitled I Remember Me, on March 22nd. The album's first single "Where You At" (listen to a snippet HERE) was written & produced by R. Kelly, while the title track was co-written by Ryan Tedder & is based on a poem written by Hudson herself. I Remember Me will also feature work from Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, & Stargate. I'm super excited about this album, especially since the first single sounds like a winner! I can't wait to hear what Jennifer has in store.

UPDATE: It has been revealed that Diane Warren, who just won a Golden Globe for Best Original Song for penning Cher's ballad "You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me" from "Burlesque", has written a ballad for J-Hud called "Still Here". Should be good!

UPDATE #2: "Where You At" has premiered in its entirety. I love it! Listen below.

UPDATE #3: New song title alert! "I Got This" is the album's likely second single. (If you see this, thanks for being a devoted reader!)

Where You At

No comments: