Sunday, January 9, 2011

Britney Spears Album Update

Rumors have been running rampant lately regarding Britney Spears' new single, but seeing as how things seem to be falling into place now, I thought I'd post up what we know so far about the singer's seventh studio album. The first single "Hold It Against Me" (single cover to the left) is set to premiere on Tuesday, January 11th (yup. 1/11/11.), on both radio & iTunes, where it will available for one week (why, I do not know). "Hold It Against Me" was produced by Max Martin & Dr. Luke, who also serve as co-executive producers on the album, which is due in March. Another song titled "I I I Wanna Go" was also revealed as being a future single. Jive is a bunch of jacka**es for turning all of their focus over to Britney directly after Ciara released an album, but seeing as how the industry is D.E.A.D. right now, they're also geniuses.

[Source, Source, Source, Source]

No comments: