Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pink "Greatest Hits... So Far!!! (Deluxe Edition)" Details

When Pink releases her Greatest Hits... So Far!!! on November 16th, the deluxe edition will include a DVD of music videos. To view the list of 19 videos, which includes all three installments of her Funhouse Freakshow Theater, click HERE. In addition, behind-the-scenes features on the album photoshoot &, somewhat randomly, the "Funhouse" video will be included. I'm willing to forgive the fact that every single video isn't there ("You Make Me Sick", "God Is A DJ", "Nobody Knows", etc.), but I'm not gonna lie: I'm a little pissed that they replaced "Trouble" with "Most Girls" from the CD to the DVD. It's still a good set though. Also, I promised I would let you all know what the other new song on this will be & it was revealed today to be "F***in' Perfect" (listen below). I like it & it balances well with "Raise Your Glass".

F***in' Perfect

No comments: