Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Music Tuesday



It's getting closer to Christmas & that means even bigger New Music Tuesdays! First up, we have Jazmine Sullivan, who releases her sophomore album Love Me Back, which features the singles "Holding You Down (Goin' In Circles)" & "10 Seconds", today. I'm not sure when I'll have time to review it, so in the meantime, I'm just gonna tell you that, December aside, Love Me Back is the best album of the year! Also dropping today (finally) is Fefe Dobson's second release Joy. (It's not really her sophomore album because that would be the unreleased Sunday Love, which featured the standouts "Don't Let It Go To Your Head" & "As A Blonde", both of which have since been recorded by other artists.) Joy includes the singles "I Want You", "Watch Me Move", "Ghost", & "Stuttering", the latter three of which I adore. Finally, we have the DVD/CD release of Beyonce's "I Am... World Tour", which is a definite must-have. Purchase links are provided below as well as via the widget on your right.

Jazmine Sullivan Love Me Back BUY
Fefe Dobson Joy BUY
Beyonce "I Am... World Tour" (DVD/CD) BUY

Also out...
The Black-Eyed Peas The Beginning BUY

No comments: