Saturday, November 13, 2010

Michael Jackson "Michael" Tracklisting

Michael, the first collection of unreleased material from Michael Jackson since his death, is set to be released on December 14th. If you're interested in what will be included on the 10-track set, look no further:

1. Hold My Hand (ft. Akon)
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. Keep Your Head Up
4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
5. Monster (ft. 50 Cent)
6. Best Of Joy
7. Breaking News
8. (I Can't Make It) Another Day (ft. Lenny Kravitz)
9. Behind The Mask
10. Much Too Soon

...& not only will a song that leaked two years ago kick off the new album, it's going to be the official first single! SMH... Not to mention, 50 Cent? Blah. That said, I know those are Michael's vocals on "Hold My Hand", so... only time will tell.

[Source]

No comments: