Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Eve Does Inked Magazine

First a performance, now this? I haven't seen this much of Eve in years! The femcee has a cover spread in the January 2011 issue of Inked, where she discusses her signature paw tattoos, but what caught my eye from the article was the update on her forthcoming album Lip Lock. The first single is set to be a song called "Superstar", while other tracks up for inclusion on the album are "Kiss Myself", the Akon-produced ballad "Treasure", & "Forgive Me", a reggae-tinged cut that's Eve's favorite... not to mention "Give It Here", which she's been performing in Europe. Another interesting tidbit was that when Eve left Interscope, she was able to take some material with her, so half of the new album should be that stuff. I'm excited for her to finally release some new music! Infact, if I had my way, 2011 = The Year Of The Femcee!




[Source, Source]

No comments: