Friday, October 22, 2010

Rihanna "Loud" Tracklisting

There's been quite a bit of confusion surrounding the tracklisting for Rihanna's fifth album Loud (November 16th) lately, but it looks like the official sequence has been confirmed:

1. S&M
2. What's My Name? (ft. Drake)
3. Cheers (Drink To That)
4. Fading
5. Only Girl (In The World)
6. California King Bed
7. Man Down
8. Raining Men (ft. Nicki Minaj)
9. Complicated
10. Skin
11. Love The Way You Lie (Part II) (ft. Eminem)

So, in case you haven't heard, there will be a sequel to her #1 hit Eminem collaboration that has her taking the lead with him as the featured artist. I must say, I'm kinda digging "What's My Name", so I'm rather excited to hear the rest of Loud. I'm sad "Who's That Chick" won't be included as a part of the album, but Rihanna has supposedly stated that it will be a bonus track of some kind, so I'll keep you all posted on that.

[Source]

No comments: