Monday, October 11, 2010

*UPDATED* Keyshia Cole Album Update

Oh, Keyshia Cole, how I adore thee Twitter addiction. Keyshia tweeted that on Friday (October 15th, the singer's 29th birthday), her new single "I Ain't Thru" (rumored to feature Nicki Minaj) will be released. She still insists that her fourth album will come out in December--which is good news & I hope it happens--& has named several tracks that will likely appear on the project: "Sometimes", "Long Way Down", "Last Hangover", & "So Impossible". In related news, Keyshia has suggested that, due to an apparent change of heart, there might be another season of her BET reality show! But, I mean, c'mon, Keyshia + Nicki?! Let's get this show on the road!

UPDATE: For the observant ones (I never update a post once it's left the main page), here's "I Ain't Thru", which does in fact feature Nicki Minaj:

I Ain't Thru (ft. Nicki Minaj)

[Source, Source]

No comments: