Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kelly Clarkson Album Update

Kelly Clarkson went on a roll answering fans' questions on Twitter last night, giving us a good amount of info on her upcoming fifth album in the process. Although she revealed that the album probably won't drop until the top of 2011 (yeah right... nobody ever drops an album at the 'top' of the year like they say they will), Kelly said a single should be released before then. The album, which Kelly stated is almost complete, should feature the songs "You Still Won't Know What It's Like" & "You Love Me", her favorite thus far. Also set for inclusion are a pair of mystery duets, about which Kelly simply tweeted, "I have at some point sang w/both of these artists before but not on record." (So, not Reba McEntire... & sorry Carrie Underwood fans, it ain't her either.) My duet speculation--although they could be people I like much better that I can't even begin to think of right now--is just that it would be cool if she did a song with Chris Daughtry because, if I'm not mistaken, their collaboration didn't make the cut on her last album. Anyway, like the picture? It displays what I speculate to be how this new album of hers is going to sound/my feelings should said speculation come true. :)

[Source, Source]

No comments: