Sunday, October 3, 2010

Katharine McPhee "Christmas Is The Time To Say I Love You" Cover & Tracklisting + Preview

Beautiful brunette Katharine McPhee is all set to release her holiday album Christmas Is The Time To Say I Love You on October 12th. Check out which familiar tunes she'll be covering (there's new material too!) below:

1. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
2. Jingle Bells
3. It's Not Christmas Without You
4. O Holy Night
5. Silver Bells
6. Christmas Is The Time
7. Medley: O Little Town Of Bethlehem/Away In A Manger
8. What Are You Doing New Year's Eve
9. White Christmas
10. Who Would Imagine A King

Click HERE to listen to a snippet of each track. In all honesty, I think I'm gonna enjoy this more than Unbroken. With that said, I'm not sure why she felt the need to liven things up with stuff like "Jingle Bells" & "Silver Bells"... but she'll sound good, I'm sure.

No comments: