Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stand Up To Cancer Performance Highlights



Natasha Bedingfield & Stevie Wonder "With You I'm Born Again" + Leona Lewis & Others "Unchained Melody"



Leona, Natasha, & Others "Sweet Dreams"



Leona, Natasha, & Others "Stand Up To Cancer"

Friday night, this year's Stand Up To Cancer telethon aired & stars like Leona Lewis & Natasha Bedingfield, among others (I see you, Kelly Price!), took to the stage to perform in support of the cause. They both sang with Stevie Wonder, Natasha on a rusty "With You I'm Born Again" & Leona amongst a group on "Unchained Melody". In addition, both of them, though primarily Leona, joined in performing both the Eurythmics' "Sweet Dreams" & during the finale. Definitely a good look. I've gotta add that I've been really into Leona's Echo era lately--the album, leaked material from around the same time, even Ryan Tedder's demos. If you can get past "Happy", there's some really good music to be uncovered there!

No comments: