Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jennifer Lopez Does Glamour Magazine

With this cover shoot for the September issue of Glamour, Jennifer Lopez is giving me everything I need. While we're on the subject of her, I'd like to make my feelings clear about her likely being a judge on American Idol next season. I think it's a good idea & not only do I believe so for selfish reasons, as it would give me an excuse to watch the show next season/an avenue to invite J.Lo into my living room every week, but because I think it would be a great way for her to revive her own music career. Think Paula Abdul when she performed on the show, only Jennifer released her last album three short years ago--as opposed to the over-a-decade Paula waited--therefore actually giving Jenny some hope of success. Plus, she's a successful singer & would probably fill the 'nice judge' slot, which is always needed...



No comments: