Tuesday, August 17, 2010

*UPDATED* Ciara Covers "Lose My Mind" For Mixtape


The gorgeous Ciara, who can do no wrong in my book, has recorded her own cover of Young Jeezy's "Lose My Mind" (Teairra Mari recently covered "Lose My Mind" on her Point Of No Return mixtape) for her upcoming Basic Instinct mixtape, which looks like it just might see the light of day after all! I get so ridiculously hyped when CiCi is preparing to release a new album... I listened to Ciara: The Evolution today for the first time in forever. Phenomenal record! Basic Instinct hits stores on today :'( October 5th. Note: I know that when Ciara posts these tracks, they are usually accompanied by a new photo, but this one just has the picture with the A hanging out of her mouth & 'August 17th' badly photoshopped off, so I thought I'd share the "Ride" single cover photos instead. Props for overthinking! :)

UPDATE: Check out Ciara's solo version of her other second single, "Speechless", & its accompanying cover art below:

No comments: