Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nicki Minaj Album Update

Nicki Minaj recently chatted it up with Hot 93.7 about many things, her work-in-progress debut album being one of the highlights of the interview. She expressed excitement about a "masterpiece" that is set for inclusion on her album called "Catch Me" that Swizz Beatz produced. You can hear her describe the track above &, while I think rapping > singing when it comes to Nicki, I'm psyched to hear it! Nicki just released her second single "Your Love", which I've liked since it leaked, but it never struck me as strong single material like "Massive Attack" did (which her LABEL forced into Flop Town), so I'm a little on the fence about it, but I'm allowing the song to grow on me, so it's all good. I mean, this is Nicki freakin' Minaj we're talkin' about here!

No comments: