Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jennifer Hudson "Behind The Music"


Check out Jennifer Hudson's Behind The Music special that aired on VH1 earlier this week above. I wanted to wait to post it until I had a chance to watch it so I could share my thoughts on it with you all. As you probably know by now, Jennifer talks about the tragedy that struck her family in 2008 during the special & I, for one, am really glad she's finally showing that she's dealing with the pain. I've admired the strength she's shown--& I have no doubt that her Davids have been an excellent support system for her--but she is human after all & to see that side of someone in the public eye after something happens like what did to her is important. Speaking of her fiance though, he came off really sweet & warm-hearted during the special, & I can now see how Jennifer was able to see past his aspirations to become a pro-wrestler. Anyway, as always, it was very interesting to see her journey from American Idol reject to Oscar- & Grammy-winner again, as it's once of the most impressive & inspirations rises to fame in recent history. I look forward to hearing some new music from the incredible Jennifer Hudson sometime later this year.

No comments: