Monday, June 14, 2010

*UPDATED* Fantasia "Back To Me" Cover & Tracklisting

Fantasia's third album Back To Me is all set for a July 27th release & the gorgeous cover art for it can be found above. In addition, check out Back To Me's tracklisting below:

1. I'm Doin' Me
2. Bittersweet
3. Man Of The House
4. Who's Been Lovin' You
5. Collard Greens & Cornbread
6. Teach Me
7. Move On Me
8. Trust Him
9. The Thrill Is Gone (ft. Cee-Lo)
10. Falling In Love Tonight
11. Even Angels
12. I'm Here (from "The Color Purple")

I'm quite anxious, well, to hear the whole album, but to finally get a recording of "I'm Here"! I'm also glad they included "Even Angels". On the downside, some of the tracks that were promised to us, like her reimagining of "Misty Blue", don't appear to have made the cut, so that's disappointing, but I'm sure she'll bring it nonetheless!

UPDATE: The album's release has been pushed back a couple of weeks to August 10th... which is fine, but I was doing some listening to 'Tasia's recently leaked material & where do they get off not including "The Worst Part Is Over" on the album, especially considering they DID include "Man Of The House"?!

[Source]

No comments: