Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kelis On Later With Jools Holland (Again)

"4th Of July (Fireworks)"

Interview + "Sweet Dreams" (Eurythmics Cover)

Although I already posted Kelis' performance of "Acapella" from this show, her performance of "4th Of July (Fireworks)", interview, & cover of the Eurythmics' "Sweet Dreams" on what may or may not have been the same episode of Later With Jools Holland (same taping, different airdate?) have only just surfaced. While I've had time to warm up to "Acapella", I have yet to do so with "4th Of July (Fireworks)", so I feel a bit more recording > live about it at the moment. I dunno whether its Kelis' new single or not yet, but I still need to listen to her new album Flesh Tone, which is out now in the UK & drops July 6th in the US, in full, so I don't have too strong an opinion on that front quite yet.

No comments: