Monday, May 10, 2010

Christina Aguilera "Bionic" Tracklisting

The ever-gracious Christina Aguilera is making the wait worthwhile once again with the 18 tracks set for inclusion on her upcoming album Bionic (June 8th). Check out the tracklisting below:

1. Bionic
2. Not Myself Tonight
3. Woohoo (ft. Nicki Minaj)
4. Elastic Love
5. Desnudate
6. Love & Glamour (Intro)
7. Glam
8. Prima Donna
9. Morning Dessert (Intro)
10. Sex For Breakfast
11. Lift Me Up
12. My Heart (Intro)
13. All I Need
14. I Am
15. You Lost Me
16. I Hate Boys
17. My Girls (ft. Peaches)
18. Vanity

The Nicki collabo says it all: Woohoo! (I'm loving how tracks 10 & 11 are right next to eachother, knowing the lyrical content of "Lift Me Up"... lol) Speaking of which, take a listen to "Woohoo" below. Christina & Nicki on the same track? You already know I'm in heaven!

Woohoo (ft. Nicki Minaj)


No comments: