Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ciara "Basic Instinct (U Got Me)" Video Premiere

Here, we have Ciara's viral video for "Basic Instinct (U Got Me)", a buzz track for her upcoming fourth album Basic Instinct. CiCi heads back to the hood for this one & even gets her rap on... which I could do without personally. I also feel the need to mention that I'm not really buying that Ciara is really THIS ghetto, but she doesn't care what I think anyway! Ya know, Ciara, not all bloggers post about you to hate on you--some of us genuinely like your music & just want to support you, so don't hate on us..! Anyway, I do think this is kinda cool & I'm ready for CiCi to shut it down! We'll see what else she has in store for us when the video for her first official single "Ride" premieres ..later today!

No comments: