Monday, March 1, 2010

Usher "Raymond Vs. Raymond" Tracklisting

Usher has had a million & a half leaks leading up to the release of his sixth studio album Raymond Vs. Raymond (March 30th), the large majority of which are not exactly album material, to put it kindly. The pressure is on for this album to be impressive & we're now one step closer to finding out, as the official tracklisting has surfaced:

1. Monstar
2. Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)
3. There Goes My Baby
4. Lil' Freak (ft. Nicki Minaj)
5. She Don't Know (ft. Ludacris)
6. OMG (ft. will.i.am)
7. Mars Vs. Venus
8. Pro Lover
9. Foolin' Around
10. Papers
11. So Many Girls
12. Guilty (ft. T.I.)
13. Okay
14. Making Love (Into The Night)

Well, we have indeed heard most of these songs (eight by my count), but at least a few of them are decent ("There Goes My Baby," "Foolin' Around," & my jam "Lil' Freak"). I find it strange that "More" isn't being included, especially since it's going to be released soon on iTunes as part of the 'countdown to' Raymond Vs. Raymond. At the end of the day, I'm reserving judgment until I hear the whole thing.

[Source]

No comments: