Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Craig David "Signed Sealed Delivered" Revised Cover & Sampler

As I suspected, Craig David's cover art for his forthcoming UK album Signed Sealed Delivered (March 22nd) has undergone a makeover, if only a slight one. Now, you can see Craig's face... which should look familiar because I posted that very picture not too long ago. Hey, it's an improvement! In related news, an album sampler featuring 1-minute clips of six songs off the release has surfaced. American Idol has pretty well ruined the majority of these for me, but at least Craig sounds awesome as usual! Check out the tracks included & listen below:


1. One More Lie (Standing In The Shadows)
2. Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)
3. All Alone Tonight (Stop, Look, Listen)
4. For Once In My Life
5. Just My Imagination
6. I Heard It Through The Grapevine

[Source]

No comments: