Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Craig David "Signed Sealed Delivered" Cover & Tracklisting

What I can only hope will end up as the temporary album cover for Craig David's fifth studio album Signed Sealed Delivered, which drops on March 22nd in the UK, is featured above. Yes, Craig. Release a lazy album chock-full of Motown covers & top it all off with that sad excuse for a cover. That's exactly what you should do. Check out the tracklisting that the man is wasting his incredible talent on below:

1. One More Lie (Standing In The Shadows)
2. Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)
3. All Alone Tonight (Stop, Look, Listen)
4. I Heard It Through The Grapevine
5. Just My Imagination
6. For Once In My Life
7. (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
8. Mercy Mercy Me
9. I Wonder Why
10. Papa Was A Rolling Stone
11. Let's Stay Together
12. This Could Be Love
13. Signed Sealed Delivered

I have no idea what the difference between tracks 2 & 13 is. I only slightly care.

[Source]

No comments: