Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mariah Carey "Up Out My Face" & "Angels Cry" Video Premieres



Up Out My Face (ft. Nicki Minaj)



Angels Cry (ft. Ne-Yo)

"Up Out My Face" & "Angels Cry" are the two lead singles off Mariah Carey's upcoming album Angels Advocate (March 30th). Mariah's husband Nick Cannon directed both clips & although I like them both, "Up Out My Face" is outstanding! The video blends perfectly well with the tongue-in-cheek style of the song. (Shoutout to Nicki Minaj, the Harajuku Barbie!) Btw, I LOL'ed @ mark 1:23, but DIED @ mark 1:35! Also, keep an eye out for a cameo from the one & only B. Scott. As for "Angels Cry," Mariah looks amazing, but Ne-Yo takes so much away from it all. Not only does he pale in comparison vocally, it's not like they even recorded this together! Anyway, Mariah's adorable lil' pooch Dolomite makes a cameo appearance in the video. Both of these songs are great & if there's absolutely any justice in the world, Mariah will have a pair of hits on her hands come two months(-ish) from now.

No comments: